Join Date: Jan 2011
Good morning, all!
, allergies, blech! Poor thing! I used to be susceptible but haven't had an attack in a few years. My son, on the other hand, gets allergy attacks every spring and fall. Don't forget to get your rest. Allergies can wipe you out!
Welcome aboard, Ian
! I did the same thing, lurking for a few weeks before posting. I'm so glad you decided to jump on in!
Good morning, Robin
! Have fun out fiddleheading!
As for me:
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000, 2000
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1550 calories: 1482, 1505, 1437, 1447, 1317, 1340
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1300mg sodium: 958, 1114, 1071, 1131, 886, 945
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 15g fiber: 16, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 <---yeah, baby!
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Study every day: yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
Made a huge pot of soup yesterday. So huge, in fact, that it ended up in two pots. So huge that, when it was done and I was in the process of divvying it up into individual portions, I ran out of freezer containers (whodathunk 14 2-cup containers wouldn't be enough?). So I did what anyone would do. I ate the remainder. A little over 3 cups of soup. What? I couldn't just toss it out!!!
The good news is I hadn't yet had dinner, so that was dinner for me. The better news is I think it's a really healthy soup. Very low calories. Very low sodium. High protein, high fiber. And it even gets me (ME
) to eat and enjoy
vegetables. That in itself is a mighty accomplishment.
Wishing you all a Soup-er Sunday!
~ Epixi, a work in progress
Female, endomorph (
doomed from the start)
Target BMI = under 25 (lbs to lose = 50)
Desired BMI range = 22-23 (total lbs to lose = 65-70)
- Sept 10, 2014: BMI = 32.89
- Monday, June 15, 2015: BMI = 27.96 <--- in the 27s FINALLY
- Total lost since start = 31.5lbs
Plagued by constant log-offs? Try this: before hitting "Preview/Submit", COPY your post. When you get logged off, log back on, PASTE your post and "Preview/Submit".