Good morning, folks! I'm a bit short on time, so this will be brief (pffft, Epixi? Brief? Yeah, right...). With luck, I'll be able to chat later this afternoon/evening.
Goals for the Week:
- Log everything, no exceptions (nibbles and "tastes" count!): yes, yes
- At least 1500ml water per day: 2000, 2000
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1550 calories: 1482, 1505
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of under 1300mg sodium: 958, 1114
- Maintain a 7-day rolling average of at least 15g fiber: 16, 16
- No red entries on this report: Monday, Tuesday
- Study every day: yes, yes
~ Epixi, a work in progress
50-something female, 5'6"
Overall Goal = Lose 75 pounds
- Feb 1: Restarted... again... for the umpteenth time
- Status as of July 15 = 20.5 pounds released (even though this body is quite reluctant to give them up)