View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 03:57 AM   #98 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl View Post
Alright, time to work out! I told Mike I would after all!

Figured I would try to get two birds with one stone on this - gonna try to read some chapters while on the elliptical! Just fueled up with some cucumber salad, so here goes nothing!
I didn't get to do cardio because I went to the gym and lifted. I'll get it in though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcriswell0421 View Post
1. Take meds 2x day
yes, yes
2. Log everything
yes, yes
3. Plan meals day before so I have a plan ready to go when I wake up
no, yes (but it changed throughout the day)

I'm thinking that I should revise my goal #3 to be that I will plan my breakfast the night before, and work on lunch/dinner in the morning. It seems that's what I must be used to doing.

I skipped lunch today because I had a calorie and carb heavy dinner...pork country ribs in the crock pot with a little bbq sauce, home made au gratin potatoes, and a roll. With skipping lunch I am able to stay close to target on my calories and right on target with my carbs. This is the first time I've ever made home made au gratin potatoes before. A little time consuming, but the results were so worth it. It's amazing how eating clean tastes so much better than a box! Best cheesy potatoes I ever had!

The thread is so busy I'm having a hard time keeping up with everyone's posts. I will try to do better tomorrow.
Awesome job. There no rule that says you have to keep up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojibridge View Post
1.) Calories under 1400/day: M - Y, T - Y, W - Y
2.) Stick with C25k program: M - off, T - Y, W - off
3.) Walk to car x4: M - Y, T - Y, W - Y
You are killing it this week!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkblueanimegrl View Post
1. Cardio at least 3 days for 45 minutes: N, N, 20 min,
2. Make 2 new homemade meals for the week: N, Y, N
3. Stretch everyday: N, Y, Y
4. Log it! N, Y, Y
5. <1700 calories/day: N/A, 1689, 2170,
Looks like you're going to finish strong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quinnesec View Post
Another great day, diet-wise. Down 3 pounds since the first of the year. This is the first time since last summer that I feel confident that I will get back down to my original goal weight and hopefully, fairly soon.
w00t w00t on the loss!!
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote