View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:07 PM   #44 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. Exercise min 30 min M-F (weekend may involve staining the deck if it's warm & dry enough) M: 30min of cardio kickboxing followed by pilates stretching Woohoo!, T: Repeat of M , W: Ditto M&T,
3. Walk on lunch (remember this goal that I have abandoned) 3 times this week M: No, T: Yes,
4. List everything here that I shouldn't have eaten but did anyway M: In white for those who don't want to see it...homemade brownies w/chocolate chips sprinkled on top topped off with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup....and shared a plate of cheese & crackers with hubby and ate way too manyT: repeat of M without the brownies & chocolate syrup but with cream cheese instead of cubed
5. Weigh and post it M: Forgot to weigh, T: Forgot again, W: 240.6

Life Goals ...
1. Be nice M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. Listen M: Yes, T: Yes,
3. Finish folding laundry before starting it again next weekend M: Not yet, T: Nope

I have to get the night time eating back in control. I got this the rest of the day and even dinner is getting better. But the snacks at night are out of control totally. So what did I do last night? I saw a new recipe for a very beautiful awesome cake in a magazine and while I was at the grocery store I got all the ingredients to make it. I really am a glutton for punishment. The one thing that remains constant for me is the exercise right now. If I were eating totally right and exercising at the level I am right now I know that my scale would be going in the right direction. I need all things to be done right, not half assed like I have been doing it.

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote