View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #41 (permalink)
lcriswell0421
FitDay Member

1. Aim for 1600 calories/day.
close-1750. going the wrong way-1805.
2. Take meds 2x day.
yes. yes.
3. Do some sort of exercise 3x this week with Sara for at least 20 minutes each time.
no. no.
4. Log everything everyday.
yes. yes.

I went over on my calories yesterday because Sara and I made home made chewy granola squares (oats, honey, peanut butter, chocolate, raisins, peanuts, rice krispies) that were sinfully delicious. I had 3.5 squares If I hadn't have had those I would have been under 1600 calories. shoulda coulda woulda

Sara is doing really well for the most part. She was really high in carbs and calories yesterday, also because of the granola squares. She couldn't stop at just one either. Maybe when we make treats we need to be strict and save them for a bed time snack, so that we have just one at the very end of the day. We have been sorely under recommendation in the veggies department. All other food groups are going right on target. Oh...fiber is often low as well. Looking forward to talking to the nutritionist on Saturday. I have so many questions for her. I should write them down now as I think of them so I don't forget at the time of the call.

Re-Starting weight 7/26/13: 277
Mini goal: 270 by 8/23/13
Goal weight: 130ish by 12/25/2014
lcriswell0421 is offline   Reply With Quote