Here I am again. Starting over. I feel new at this whole goal making thing so slow & steady wins the race. My hubby even commented to me that it isn't so easy going now that I am not so overweight as I was when I started.
I did something that I have never done before this morning and thought you guys would like to hear it. The warm up for my kickboxing video this morning included a 2 min jump rope. I did it! I didn't have a jumprope so did the motions (like in 30 day shred) and HOLY COW I did it for 2 full minutes. .... Then I have to also say that until the end of my video I honestly thought I might puke. I have never gotten to that point before but this morning I did. Know what? I'm gonna do it again tomorrow! Take that!
Health / Fitness Goals...
1. 100 oz water daily
2. Exercise min 30 min M-F (weekend may involve staining the deck if it's warm & dry enough) M: 30min of cardio kickboxing followed by pilates stretching Woohoo!,
3. Walk on lunch (remember this goal that I have abandoned) 3 times this week
4. List everything here that I shouldn't have eaten but did anyway
5. Weigh and post it M: Forgot to weigh,
Life Goals ...
1. Be nice
3. Finish folding laundry before starting it again next weekend