Join Date: Jan 2010
Report for Saturday:
1. Calories below 1250. 1155, 75 of which was cough drops and Vitamin C tabs, 1264, 1222, 1201, 1334, 1368
2. Exercise 6 hours total. 30 min, I'm a lazy butt, too, Mike; once my cement sinuses clear up, I gotta get back to it! 4.5 hours, BAM!
3. Sleep 7 hours per night. 7, 7, 7 (can you believe it??), < 5. Just could not sleep last night, and woke up an hour before I needed to., 7.5, 8
4. Force fluids. Yes, Fair, Yes, Yes, Yes, Fair
5. Log everything and post daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
6. Eat clean. Except for cough drops, I guess..., Ditto, Everything except cough drops and Goldfish crackers, The English muffins today and yesterday were processed; other than that, clean as a whistle; Not so great, actually: Friday I had jelly on my sandwich, but it was the "all fruit" kind, half a serving of Goldfish, half cup of frozen yogurt, and I just realized I was famished so I had some Cheerios. Hope to do better tomorrow, I had a serving of wheat thins fiber & 3 blue corn tortilla chips that were processed, everything else was clean.
Everything was going swimmingly last night until I made the chicken pot pie
. I had leftovers from the pie crust so I did that thing where you roll it out and dot with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar...not really sure how to log that, but I estimated and that's what put me over. Although I am proud to say that so far this week, I haven't thrown in the towel and eaten with reckless abandon when I've gone over my goal, so that's progress.
Today, not so sure. I had two thin slices of homemade wheat bread with maybe a teaspoon of butter and a couple cups of tea for breakfast. Dinner is fish, roasted red potato, veggie, and salad; not sure what I will do for lunch. Cheese, nuts for snack, maybe a Greek yogurt, maybe an apple. It's one of those days I can't really tell what I'm hungry for. Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend!
"If you drop an egg, you don't say, 'Oh, shoot' and drop the other 11, do you?"
-Source unknown, but obviously brilliant
Reached goal 4/16/2010...but kind of afraid to look these days