View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
liberatedmist
FitDay Member

I must have really small pockets on all my jeans , but snack bars just don't fit. I also think that it will be incredibly obvious that I am eating if I whip out an entire bar and bite into it on the sales floor. I can probably break some up into bite size pieces and pop those into my mouth.

Sorry, no beverages. I never realized how much water I drink until I tried to go 4 hours yesterday without any. Oh, and they aren't trying to kill us. If I needed a drink, I could have gone into the back and taken a sip of water...I was just really busy.

Pretzels and wheat thins will just break up in my pockets (I forgot to mention that I am up and down a ladder a lot to get merchandise off the top shelves). But I think I am going to store these in my locker and just say that I need a drink of "water" and grab some.

I'll definitely add apricots! I can also fit other dried fruit, like mixed berries!

Had a pocket with almonds and one pocket with sugar free hard candy and that worked well yesterday. I have to be careful though, I went to the bathroom before I left the house and wound up dumping my entire stash on the floor as my pants came down!!

Thanks for the ideas and keep them coming!!
liberatedmist is offline   Reply With Quote