View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #411 (permalink)
djslatt
FitDay Premium Member

Default Argh! Back on track...

Well, it's been a while and I've had a heck of a couple of weeks: yet another business trip and found out that my brother-in-law had a massive heart attack and stroke (at age 55!) and wasn't doing well and was in intensive care (he's in England). My poor hubby had to handle that news all by himself. I got home Friday of that week and we got a call in the middle of the night that he had passed...Then we had to make arrangements for my husband to go over and deal with all the affairs but his passport had expired. And the only way to get an emergency travel document was to go to a British Consulate IN PERSON! So, poor thing, he had to drive to San Francisco, stay with my parents for a couple of days, take care of all that and then fly out. (He's doing well over there; Skype is a wonderful thing! ). But now I'm home alone for 2.5 weeks. I do love my alone time, but gosh that's a long time!

So my weight this morning was 126!!! Yikes! I think a little might be due to some extra salt I had yesterday, so we'll see tomorrow. That said, I haven't been logging my food and I haven't been exercising as much because my knee has been acting up. And I guess I'm letting the stress be a little bit of an excuse.... <sigh>

Soooo, hogwash to it all and I'm back on track today. Logging my food and I dragged out the Wii. John usually monopolizes the TV and I haven't played on it in ages so I am having fun with that!

Thanks all for hanging in there; you are my inspiration to get back on track.
djslatt is offline   Reply With Quote