View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 04:17 PM   #339 (permalink)
LoserLaurie
FitDay Member

Default Thanks!

Thanks Pam for the encouraging words Sorry to say this has been about the fifth layoff that my husband and I have gone through in about six years.

The first time I FREAKED, we ended up losing our home over it but we were able to move back home with my family and be with my Dad (who had Alzh) his last years before he died two years ago and we have been able to be here with my Grandma for her last years too.

I had wanted to move back home for a long time, so all-in-all it worked out for the best. So, we just trust God because He did not fail us and will not.

We will get through this again this time This job was through a Temp Agency (due to my LAST layoff and she thinks she will have something for me. I am going to take a week or so and enjoy the weather and my daughter and granddaughters and think about what it is I want to do.

My daughter and I have tossed around starting a house cleaning business. Her girls go to school in the fall so the timing might be right.

I had a cleaning business when my kids were little and it worked well.

SO .... we will see what God has in store for us!

Going to our park for family fun and games and then having a picnic and then going to the Fireworks with my Mom.

Should be a good one! Congrats on getting the stubborn scale to move!
Administrative Assistant

Height: 5'7"
Initial weight 185 (2008)
Reached Goal of 139 (2009)
Current Weight = 154.5
Mini Goal = 147 by 5/1/2013
New Goal = 139
Married 3/9/13
LoserLaurie is offline   Reply With Quote