View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
Super Moderator
Default I'm alive...

I had a battle with an a^%hole is a 6000 pound company van while on my bike today. He was driving down the road, on side of me, WHILE READING HIS NEWSPAPER!! I yelled at him to put down the newspaper and drive before he ends up killing someone. He didn't like what I had to say and proceeded to aim his van at me and try to run me over, he then took a left turn. I decided to turn and well, followed him, got his plate number. I was going to get on side of him but he swerved again to try to hit me. I called the cops and reported him. It's okay though, I will find him and see if he wants to do the tango. He and I, one on one, dancing the night away. Pray for him that WHEN I do find him, that I show some mercy... I don't think I will though.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
I'm in. I'll post goals later. I kicked 2%'s butt last week. 4.2 lbs for a total percentage of 2.18. Mike--how'd you end up buddy?

Catch up with y'all later.
I forgot to weigh in on Friday, I knew that Saturday and Sunday I would gain several pounds. For the week, I'm down just under a pound. Great job, I knew you had it in you, you just needed to be pushed. I'm so glad that you accepted my "race to 170" challenge

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Tori ... I knew you could do it!

Mike ... I don't think you will be seeing the red you saw in my report last week.
Tori rocked it. I think she doubted herself. I think sh'e got -1.8% in her this week, don't you?

Originally Posted by mhibdon View Post
Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence- had my ass handed to me by life stuff.
Though I trust that Mike filled you all in on the super awesome time that he had with me in NOLA?!

1. 3L:
2. Vitamins:
3. 10 miles:
4. Take steps to not get overwhelmed:
Welcome back! I told them and even posted the pic.

Originally Posted by mhibdon View Post
LADIES! I just blasted through last week's forum in less than an hour! Where has everyone gone?! Why is everyone less chatty?

Tori: If you'd ever like to come up with acronyms together, I recently joined that "Single Ladies Club" again too.

Mike: WHY DID YOU NOT WARN ME THAT ALCOHOL IS A THING OF THE DEVIL?! I am Never Drinking Again! I partied for 2 hours... and then was sick the remaining 22 hours of my birthday. Honestly I only coherently remember 30 minutes, which is OBSCENE! I was almost arrested! How do people do this to themselves and call it fun?!
As you know, I don't drink any more. Just think of the time you would have had if you would have been drinking in NOLA, especially at the bar I sent you to.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote