View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 04:20 PM   #21 (permalink)
01gt4.6
Super Moderator

Default I'm alive...

I had a battle with an a^%hole is a 6000 pound company van while on my bike today. He was driving down the road, on side of me, WHILE READING HIS NEWSPAPER!! I yelled at him to put down the newspaper and drive before he ends up killing someone. He didn't like what I had to say and proceeded to aim his van at me and try to run me over, he then took a left turn. I decided to turn and well, followed him, got his plate number. I was going to get on side of him but he swerved again to try to hit me. I called the cops and reported him. It's okay though, I will find him and see if he wants to do the tango. He and I, one on one, dancing the night away. Pray for him that WHEN I do find him, that I show some mercy... I don't think I will though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
I'm in. I'll post goals later. I kicked 2%'s butt last week. 4.2 lbs for a total percentage of 2.18. Mike--how'd you end up buddy?

Catch up with y'all later.
I forgot to weigh in on Friday, I knew that Saturday and Sunday I would gain several pounds. For the week, I'm down just under a pound. Great job, I knew you had it in you, you just needed to be pushed. I'm so glad that you accepted my "race to 170" challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz View Post
Tori ... I knew you could do it!

Mike ... I don't think you will be seeing the red you saw in my report last week.
Tori rocked it. I think she doubted herself. I think sh'e got -1.8% in her this week, don't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhibdon View Post
Hey everyone! Sorry for my absence- had my ass handed to me by life stuff.
Though I trust that Mike filled you all in on the super awesome time that he had with me in NOLA?!

Goals:
1. 3L:
2. Vitamins:
3. 10 miles:
4. Take steps to not get overwhelmed:
Welcome back! I told them and even posted the pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhibdon View Post
LADIES! I just blasted through last week's forum in less than an hour! Where has everyone gone?! Why is everyone less chatty?

YOU GOT THIS LADIES!!!

Tori: If you'd ever like to come up with acronyms together, I recently joined that "Single Ladies Club" again too.

Mike: WHY DID YOU NOT WARN ME THAT ALCOHOL IS A THING OF THE DEVIL?! I am Never Drinking Again! I partied for 2 hours... and then was sick the remaining 22 hours of my birthday. Honestly I only coherently remember 30 minutes, which is OBSCENE! I was almost arrested! How do people do this to themselves and call it fun?!
As you know, I don't drink any more. Just think of the time you would have had if you would have been drinking in NOLA, especially at the bar I sent you to.
01gt4.6 is offline   Reply With Quote