I'm in as well. Stuck to my plan all weekend, which is a HUGE improvement for me. Really motivated to get back down to my summer weight. I have stuck to a very strict plan since Easter, so maybe I've finally turned the corner. Didn't make my 4/16 goal. I sort of ran into the ditch because I turned Easter Sunday into an entire weekend.
Although delayed, I will make my goal after my slight detour.
1. Calories below 1200.
2. Take all vitamins and supplements.
3. No bread, cheese or spreads M-F.
4. Minimum 3 fruits or vegetables daily.
1. Practice patience.
2. Balance checkbook... why do I hate this SO much??
3. Package and send university paperwork by Friday.