View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #250 (permalink)
cjohnson728
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jho82 View Post
I feel like I live on Fitday... If I'm logging in here it means I'm not eating junk!!
This is totally me, too. I will jump on and post random stuff just to get my head where it needs to be!

I think maybe your hubby does have some guilt/inferiority/jealous feelings about knowing that you're exercising. He may also not be crazy about change...even good change can be stressful and by getting healthy and taking time for yourself, you're changing the way things happen around the house. Seems like it takes spouses a while to get used to it. It is much, much easier when they're on board, so hope he gets there soon!

Speaking of spouses, just got back from a 5-mile trail walk with mine. His ankles suck so I didn't take him up the mountain, but I'm counting it as one exercise down so far today.

Hope, hang in there...Monday's coming and you are going to knock it out next week. You go, girl!

Terri, how stoked are you!?! Sooo happy you got that drop . Keep up the great work!

Off to make some granola bars...the guys depleted my stash . I will definitely be back soon.

And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.
-John Steinbeck
cjohnson728 is offline   Reply With Quote