View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #168 (permalink)
Jho82
FitDay Member

Default Hi everybody!

April – congrats on taking the steps necessary for your family – I know that is sometimes the toughest part! LOVE the sleepy smiley LOL

Terri/Hope – I’ve been doing Zumba for about a year and I swear I still look like that! LOL – congrats on your interview!

Ama – we currently live about 45 min from London (ON) on a 6.5 acre hobby farm – we bought the place about 5 days before we found out we were pregnant… now that we have two we want to be in the city! Hopefully we sell soon! I have not even seen green this week for that goal but I will still try!

Tori – Perfume IS expensive but it really does make you smell AND feel pretty! I have my “good”(aka expensive – I have stuck with Hugo Boss Women for years now) perfume and then I just have my cheap body spray that I love (calgon – hawiian ginger) Its so cheap I just spray it everywhere (me, my house, my car…) Looks like you are doing great with your goals! Glad I could be of some assistance – Tag team sounds good to me!

Mern – oh sweetheart – that sounds awful…. I’m sorry but I couldn’t help thinking of my dad who used to sing this every time we ate beans “beans, beans the magical fruit, the more you eat the more you toot…. The more you toot, the better you feel so eat those beans for every meal”!! Maybe this wasn’t sound advice…. Lol hope you are feeling better now!

Mike – congrats on your RAK – doesn’t that feel good!! Only 2 more to go!!!! Good luck on making your decision – I like the blue but I think its because that’s what your photo is!

I’m sooooo tired today – I’m pretty sure it’s the gray skies… not sure if I’m going to be able to work up the energy to get a bonus workout in tonight….. need…caffeine …..
Jho82 is offline   Reply With Quote