View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012, 01:27 PM   #106 (permalink)
wildbeanerz
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. Shred 5 days this week (weekend will probably be off) M: Yes, T: No, W: Yes,
3. No Diet Coke (lent) M: Yes, T: Yes,
4. No salt added to my plate M: Yes, T: Yes,
5. Walk on lunch - 10miles again this week would be awesome M: 36min - 2miles, T: 36min - 2.25miles,
6. Carbs under 50% M: 50%, T: 51%,
7. Watch Level 3 of 30 Day Shred so I know what I'm in for. M: No, T: half of it,
8. 5000 calorie deficit this week M: -1511, T: -809, Deficit this week so far: -2320
9. Weigh and post it daily M: 263.4lbs, T: 262.2lbs, W: 259.0lbs, Weight change so far this week: -4.4lbs

Life Goals ...
1. Read something for 1/2 hr a day not on the internet (I am going to get this!) M: Yes (finally!), T: Yes (an hour!),
2. Take dogs for a walk at least once (gotta get them ready for camping this summer and Chloe is a tornado on a leash) M: No, T: No,
3. Scrub the insides of the camper canvases M: DONE!!
4. Put curtains back up in camper M: DONE!!
5. Rug scrubber family room (weekend)
6. Laundry every day M: No, T: Yes,
7. If I am tired, go to sleep instead of bobbing my head while trying to stay awakeM: Yes, T: Yes,

Another good day yesterday. I just want to mention something for the new members and those that aren't used to my weight fluctuations. Last week was TOTM (time of the month) for me. Every month during that week I gain 3-6lbs. The next week I will lose those pounds. So while it looks like I have lost over 4 lbs so far this week, I am really just back to where I was last Monday now. Well -.4lbs from last Monday. But I didn't want anyone to think that I was doing anything crazy to drop weight so fast like that. Now I just have to work on going further so I am losing fat instead of just water.

I did my weekly bra & undies pic this morning and a complete set of measurements. I am so pleased that I started measuring. Every measurement either stayed the same or went down. And that is just in one week. Just for example, in the last two weeks my bicep, chest & waist have all lost an inch, my neck has lost .75 inch, my hips have lost 1.75inch, .5inch off my thigh and 1/4inch off my calf. My forearm is the only thing that has remained the same. I really wish that I had been doing full measurements all along. The only beginning measurements I have are waist and then about 4 months later I started doing hips too. Since 02.21.11 I have lost 14" from the waist and since 06.21.11 I have lost 8.5" off my hips.

Wow! I'm long winded today. Off to read posts so I can reply to you all! Have a great day!

331.2 lbs 02.21.11 (start) size 28W-30W jeans
229.2 lbs 08.06.12 (best so far) size 16W
263.4 lbs 03.03.14 (current)

Progress 67.8 lbs - 20% of my original weight

Pictures...
New Collage April 2012

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a newdream. ... CS Lewis
wildbeanerz is offline   Reply With Quote