Tori - sorry to hear that you are having some troubles, but great to see you trying to stay on track!
Hope - I know the feeling. Sausage and pastry? Sign me up!
I'm modifying my goals a bit this week, partly because it's time, and partly because I'm unemployed, so why the heck not?
1) 1,650 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,650)
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour at least 5 days per week
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 72oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit at least 600
6) finish my resume
7) get a definite plan for the house painting job I'm doing for my friend
8) keep my spending log up to date
Tomorrow's my last day of work and it'll probably also be my guilt free day and my no exercise day, depending on whether the boss is hanging around. Or maybe I'll kill him and get skinny on prison food.
Start: Feb 1/12 - 203lbs
Currently: 173.5 lbs
mini goal: 168 lbs
final goal: 140lbs