View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 01:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
FitDay Member
Default 7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/26/12

Most of you know that I've been MIA. Sorry for that. I'm starting the thread early so I don't forget to make goals. Mike told me that I had to make goals. In fact, he suggested these....
Originally Posted by ToriD1012 View Post
1--no more than 1500 calories-M: 1278 so far
2--get off my ass and work out--I've really been struggling with this--M: Zumba Tu: Cardio Burn W: yoga Th: Zumba F: Cardio Burn Sa: yoga Su: watch yoga level 2-M: got off work late dammit, gotta figure out something else
3--walk a minimum of 3 miles Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday-
4--post weight daily-M: 197.6

1--finish all laundry
2--wash and vacuum car
3--finish all paperwork, at work or at home
4--take deep cleansing breaths when she rattles my nerves, don't lose patience, and don't make snappy comments to her. she can't help most of it
5--breathe through the stress, don't cry about it
But all that ain't happening. So I think I'm going to go with a modified version of them.

1--no more than 1400 calories
2--workout or walk 4 times.
3--drink water--minimum of 64 oz a day
4--log EVERYTHING!!!!--I haven't logged a damn thing since Tuesday evening
5--post weight daily

1--wash and vacuum car on next day off
2--make an effort on appearance--which means no Longhorns cap, makeup optional, don't live in Ponytail City (even though it's nice there)
3--breathe don't cry
4--breathe don't cry

I probably won't be around a whole lot, or super chatty. But I will at least try and remember to post goal updates.

Mini Goal Weight-220--MET! 01/25/16
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-218.8 (January 25, 2016)
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

Last edited by ToriD1012; 03-26-2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: was pointed out that I misspelled modified
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote