View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #27 (permalink)
jj59
FitDay Member

I was in the midlands, not too far from Chesterfield... the trip's main purpose was to organize my 80 year old mum's bathroom re-model. She needs a shower putting in as the 'shower over bath' arrangement she has at present isn't going to suit long term. We managed to get it all planned and various fittings/tiles decided so it will be done mid May when all the family are over staying in a rented house where Mum can stay with us while all the mess is created. Added bonus being that I can see that all the work is done to my satisfaction... not that I'm fussy Anyway, we had decent weather while I was in the UK for March.

The moment of truth was Saturday morning when I found I'd lost 3.6 lbs while being away. That's a total loss of 10.6 lbs in just under 3 weeks! I'm ecstatic and trying on clothes that fit last year and didn't quite fit just recently. That's a great reward for me in itself. Also feeling a little less chubby around the middle, if you know what I mean....

Good luck to you Sara! And any other February Fat Fighters who may have joined us.

Jane

Last edited by jj59; 03-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.
jj59 is offline   Reply With Quote