lol, Mike, I thought about you! There were people makeshift-tailgating at the park when I picked up my son from tennis. Hope you enjoyed the tailgate and company, if not the game.
Mary and MAIN80, glad to see you! Kay, I'm glad you're back as well; I remember you and am looking forward to chatting with you again.
Congrats, Mern and Tori on your great days! Enjoy sleeping in, Mern!
1. 1350 calorie limit daily. 1196
2. Limit processed foods. Yes
3. 2 sports bottles of water...don't count tea, flavored water, etc. Yes
4. Exercise 6 times. One
5. Log everything (even the small stuff: cough drops, vitamins...). Yes
6. Do at least one journal entry in FD daily. Yes
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes
8. No treats passing as snacks (see above). None
Something wonderful: The last EOCT (end of course test) grade came in today from the state; it's 20% of the class grade, so grades are final and it is official that my son totally killed his first semester of HS