View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mern View Post
Tori, when I was manager of a craft store, I had a young college student who thought he was being picked on when I asked him nicely to take out the trash. He protested that he was above doing that. I told him, "I'm the manager and I'm not above that. Not only do I do my share of taking out the trash, but I also clean our employee bathrooms including the men's room because none of you guys seem care about cleanliness in there." Maybe it's time for you to gather the guys and explain you're not their mother and assign them to take out the trash on certain days of the week or something. LOL
They are all really good about taking out their OWN trash, but when it comes to picking something up out of the floor, well that's a different story all together. I swear, I counted TEN people who literally either stepped on the trash or over it to get to the dumpster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar n View Post
Thanks for all your well wishes. My dish fairy came in the form of my daughter she also is going to cook supper so I can rest without feeling bad.

Not really feeling hungry but I ate a couple oranges hoping the vitamin c will at least be helpful.
Rest up and feel better!! Can you send your dish fairy down here, I think I have a sink full that need to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Morning, Tori...don't maim anyone today, k? Hope you have a good one and aren't knee-high in rubbish by the time quitting time comes around!
No maiming today. We did quite a bit of bashing on a certain member of our management team, but no physical harm on anyone. I actually had a really great Monday....I think you were right, I'm still riding a little high from Saturday night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIN80 View Post
Tori, read on the past thread about your date, sounded lovely and for sure it will give you time to be closer to your goal! Any winners yet?
It was a lovely time, and closer to my goal will be GREAT!! No winners, it was decided in a tie when I made one of the guys pick it up. I swear they must all live like pigs.

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote