View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 01:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
DeathArrow
FitDay Member

Default What is your opinion on how I've been eating?

Hi guys. I want to know your opinion of how I'm eating. I don't count carbs, protein, fat..etc. Please. I'm 16, have homework, school, and I'm tired. There's no way I'm doing that EVERYDAY for like the next 4 months and calculating the percentages and then struggling to keep carbs on the low.

So here's how I eat pretty much everyday.

Breakfast: Banana and Kashi cereal (Go lean fiber) with skim milk.

Lunch: Kashi bar (the crunchy hard ones, 180 calories per thing.)
Turkey or chicken sandwich (just the kind from the deli, like 2 or 3 slices usually) on whole wheat bread (Nature's Own I think, it's like 110 cal per slice, with lots of fiber and stuff.)

When I get home: Lean cuisine or Kashi or whatever-not-alot-of-calories dinner. With some yogurt.

Go to sleep. Wake up, eat Kashi Oatmeal, with a banana and fudge pudding (60 cal, sugar free.) I don't usually eat oatmeal, here I just eat whatever calories I have left with some kind of healthy food (I try hehe) and it usually has carbs like oatmeal.

This added up to about 1350 calories, and my limit is 1360. Lol
Can this be improved, or what am I missing? I don't eat alot of fruits and vegetables because everything else I want to eat..I just can't fit them in lol. Well anyway, thanks.

BTW: I don't log my foods in here because Fitday never has the same calorie count as the package and I don't feel like creating custom foods for everything and honestly, I just don't see how it's helping me to log moods, excercise, food. i know people says it helps them stay on track though.

Last edited by DeathArrow; 03-20-2010 at 01:26 AM.
DeathArrow is offline   Reply With Quote