View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #5 (permalink)
bubka
FitDay Member

How much weight have you lost?

20 lbs. I weighed 217 in 2007 and now weigh 197 (target 195). Most of the weight was lost in the first couple of months in 2007.

How long have you been a FitDay member?

I estimate February, 2007

What motivated you to start using FitDay?

I was looking for a site to graph my daily weight when I discovered Fitday. I saw that one could log all foods eaten and Fitday would tally it all up, so I decided to try it for one day. I was shocked when I learned how many calories i was consuming. I thought I knew what I was consuming but I really had no idea. I kept it up and lost 20 lbs in the first couple of months.

What advice would you give someone who is trying to loose weight, or is considering signing up for FitDay?

Just try it and be vigilant about accurately logging all foods eaten. If you have a bad day, log it, forget it, and do better the next day.

What is your favorite FitDay feature?
Two actually. The calories eaten, calories burned feature in reports, and the weight and goal graph.

How has FitDay changed your eating, exercise, and lifestyle habits?

I have found that each time I get away from Fitday the weight starts creeping back on, so now I view Fitday as a permanent daily duty. It's a very small price to pay considering the health and appearance benefits.

Last edited by bubka; 11-11-2011 at 11:24 PM.
bubka is offline   Reply With Quote