View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 05:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
pascazio
FitDay Member

Default Silhouette Solution Protein Shakes

This may or may not be what you're looking for, but I thought I'd throw it out there in case you or others want to give it a try. I've been using the Silhouette Solution product line since November of 2009, and have lost 18 pounds so far, without exercise. (This week, I started adding exercise to the mix.)

As for the shakes, they come in a variety of flavors including chocolate, berry, orange, strawberry, pina colada and vanilla. They're delicious, contain little sugar, 15 grams of protein per serving, added vitamins in a food base, and are a relatively healthy meal replacement.

Here is the nutrition label:

And here is a list of ingredients:

Ingredients: Protein blend (whey protein concentrate (derived from milk), calcium caseinate, sodium caseinate), cocoa (processed with alkali), fructose, sunflower oil, maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharide, vitamin and mineral blend (vitamin A as palmitate, cholecalciferol, vitamin E as acetate, biotin, folic acid, niacinamide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, cyanocobalamin, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, chromium chloride, copper gluconate, potassium iodide, reduced iron, magnesium carbonate, manganese sulfate, sodium molybdate, zinc sulfate), natural and artificial flavors (wheat) , cellulose gum, xanthane gum, carrageenan, guar gum, dipotassium phosphate, potassium chloride, potassium citrate, silicon dioxide, sucralose (non nutritive sweetener), soy lecithin, mono-and diglycerides, tocopherols (antioxidant). Allergen Statement: May contain eggs.

Last edited by mecompco; 10-23-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Removed SPAM Link.
pascazio is offline   Reply With Quote