View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:21 PM   #22 (permalink)
midwestj
FitDay Member

I guess my point is that you can lose weight naturally, you can gain muscle naturally. Why do we need to put these agents in or body to "aid" us in doing the work.

I find people who say "I have tried to lose weight before and it never works." never had a solid approach to begin with or they did have a solid approach and didn't stick with it. If you really try, and stick with it any reduced calorie approach causes weight loss, its scientifically proven.

The facts are we don't need HCG to lose weight just like we don't need steroids to build muscle.

This is a world where people want instant results. They want instant weight loss, instant muscle growth. The term "in it for the long haul" has gone by the wayside in place of taking shortcuts.

With that said its not my body so I am not going to condemn anyone else for using it. This is just how I feel about it. It doesn't make you a bad person for using it. I just wouldn't take that route myself.

I know that just taking steroids alone doesn't make you strong but that doesn't change the way I view it.

Take this example, you can work hard in school and get good grades.

Or you could work hard at cheating your way through school and still get good grades.

Both paths take hard work, and aim for the same goal. One is completely honest, the other is deceitful and dishonorable.

It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself. ~Muhammad Ali

You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. ~Charles C. Noble
July 6th 2010: 225 lbs, 24% body fat
Nov 30th 2010: 181 lbs, 12% body fat
Dec 28th 2010: 177 lbs, 11% bf
Total weight loss 48 lbs.

Last edited by midwestj; 12-15-2010 at 08:32 PM.