View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
robinmaye41
FitDay Member

Red face New and determened!!

Hi, my name is Robin and I am new here. I have suffered wtih depression for most of my life and going on and off medications that leave me with little to no energy and huge appetites. During my last episode I had a lot of new meds introduced and once again my energy hit the floor and my appetite hit the roof. I went from 140 to 175 in just 3 months. This is my heaviest ever. Even when pregnant I was not this heavy.

My laundry is in the basement of our house and my bedroom is on the second floor. By the time I am done taking it down or bringing it up I am huffing and puffing like I am about to die. My energy level is so low. I spend most days in bed. I am really setting it in my mind that I want to do this, I want to loose the weight which will give me more energy and make me feel better about myself.

I am hoping that seeing the charts and graphs and how i am progressing in black and white will help keep me motivated. I am 41 and I feel like 61. I want to start to enjoy life and not live in the shadows forever.
robinmaye41 is offline   Reply With Quote