View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 09:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
bsunniva
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Raw food diet, anyone?

Hi,
I'm a norwegian girl of the grand ol' age of 22. I've been a vegetarian for 11 yrs now, and I just found out (in jan.) I'm also a celiac, which means no more wheat, rye or barley for me. I've struggled with my weight since my preteens, and I'm looking to change my way of life for the rest of my time here on earth. I really want to go raw and completely green!
Are there any of you who have some experience with this type of diet? Or maybe someone else is looking to yhis particular way of living as an answer to?
I've just located an organic farm only 6 min on the bus from my home! And I live in one of the biggest cities in Norway (which is a small city on a worldly basis :P) Anyway I'm so happy about that, becouse being a small country, we also have smaller good organic offers around.
So any tips and tricks you might have to share, please do!

Good night, I'm going to bed now, its 11 pm over here and I've just started at the university, so being well rested is a good thing

(p.s. if my grammar, spelling or sentences are slightly weird or incorrect I apologize, and blame it on the norwegian-thing
bsunniva is offline   Reply With Quote