View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #31 (permalink)
zinal
FitDay Member

Send a message via MSN to zinal Send a message via Yahoo to zinal
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by haganeedle06 View Post
For crap sake...........can you not go find another thread to depress. I was feeling really good about myself, now I don't.......thanks coey coey......I'm wondering if you can't support someone why you just can't stop.......mY body, my diet choice is MY CHOICE AND ABSOLUTELY NO CONCERN WHATSOEVER OF YOURS.

I want SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not let someone who is not a doctor tell you what type of diet you need to be on. The Atkins' diet was studied by the Harvard Institute of Medicine and they found it was effective on both lowering cholesterol and weight. If you follow the new Atkins, it states to use low fat, lean meat, lots of vetgetables and so much dairy a day (you might want to check out atkins.com on the new suggestions). This is in line with South Beach and most medical diets. My Endocrinologist suggested that I be on either the new Atkins or SouthBeach due to having no thyroid now and depending on medicine to regulate my metabolism. I also have Asthma and he said the dairy would NOT interfere with my Asthma unless I have a cold, then it would increase my mucas production, so to try not to eat as much dairy when sick. You may want to consult your primary dr. just to make sure you have no medical condition that may be affected by the diet, but do what you feel is right for your body and don't let non-medical persons tell you what is best for you. Only you and your doctor knows that for sure. Good luck on your journey.
---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 182lbs (8-24-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (12-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step."
zinal is offline   Reply With Quote