View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 05:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
JenniferAld
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by showmenow View Post
Hi Kathie- I have found the absolutely best fat free muffin mix! It is made by Krusteaz. They have blueberry, orange cranberry and something else. I make them all the time and put them in the freezer. I swear you will not be able to tell they are fat free- really moist and good. All you have to do is add water. Even my kids love them. I never told them they are fat free

You can get on their website and find a place near you that carries them. If you don't have a place, let me know and I will ship you some. I run my own business so I am shipping stuff daily!

Deanna
What's the name of them? I would like to get some.

I do eat fruits and veggies as often as possible... not as much as I need to be.

I was so discouraged for lthe past two days because I thought I weighed under 215 and yet I got on the scale (walked to Publix to check just for a starting reference) I weighed 218! And that was 4 days into my diet! I wanted to give up and throw in the towel right then... BUT didn't. Well, I walked to Publix this morning to check my weight I am at 214.5! So, I am apparently doing SOMETHING right!

Shell, With the whole exercise thing... I've found that the more I do it the easier it becomes AND I find that if I have someone to do it with I push myself more! Even if it's just a walking buddy... It causes me to push myself more. Because on the days I simply just don't want to go on a walk, or go to the Fitness Center, or what have you... if I have made plans with someone to do it I HAVE to do it no matter how I feel because they are counting in me to go with them.

Last edited by JenniferAld; 01-22-2010 at 05:15 PM.
JenniferAld is offline   Reply With Quote