View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:40 AM   #74 (permalink)
JediMindTricks
FitDay Member

Omg I completely blew my day to shreds. I ate almost 700 calories worth of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough. This was not my home made kind, but the kind from the store in the refrigerated section. Surprisingly, 700 calories is really not that much dough. Maybe I calculated it wrong. I don't know. Anyways, today's calories are leaps and bounds over my limit. I had the regular noodles, and they didn't really add a whole lot to the mix as far as calories go. They were not as bad as I thought they were going to be. btw, I made a most amazing lasagna! I never knew I could cook a lasagna like that before. I was always intimidated by them for some reason and never tried.

Since I blew my weekend with all that cookie dough, I don't think it would be a good idea to make home made cookies this week. One day of damage is more than enough.

Also, this morning my scale was up 3 lbs. I don't know what I did to deserve that, but I hope it leaves as quickly as it showed up. It was really discouraging. This was before the cookie dough and I think I had kind of the "oh, I guess it really doesn't matter" type attitude when I ate the cookie dough.

Libby, I could never go to a movie and not have any soda or popcorn. You've got willpower!

Mern, enjoy your night with the dh and the little one. To answer your question, I have always had weird sleep patterns. My "natural" clock says to sleep in the day and stay awake at night. since it's summer and I don't have many responsibilities with the kids driving back and forth to school, appts, etc., then I am just going with it. It gets more tiring trying to fight my body's patterns and try to sleep like a "normal" person than it's worth.

Start (1/9/14): 276.8
Goal (Summer, 2015): 130ish
Current: 246.8

Next mini goal 238 by 10/17
17.8 lbs to go until next bigger goal.
Would like to be as close to ONEderland by Christmas as possible.
JediMindTricks is online now   Reply With Quote