View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Prospect84
FitDay Member

Question Juicing / Juicers

I guess food talk is the right forum for this topic, at least I hope so!

I'm very strongly considering investing in a Juicer. I enjoy fruits as snacks, I eat vegetables with my meals, and I'm not a "picky" eater. I make sure I drink at least a gallon of water per day, spread out throughout the day from the time I wake up to late evening. Sometimes though, I want to add some flavor to my diet! I do enjoy things like Lemon in my water, but a juicer just sounds it like would be a wonderful way to enjoy some fresh mixed juice.

So to make a long story short, I'm looking for people to share some experiences they have with Juicers. Maybe brands/types you have or have not liked? I've been researching user reviews on a lot of them, but those are sometimes done by people who are paid to write good reviews on them, so I don't want to take them as holy if you know what I mean~

I know that you get what you pay for, and I'm probably what you would call "middle of the road" I'm not expecting to get a great product for 40$ because lets face it, any machine driven by an electric motor that can demolish whole apples is not going to have quality parts at that price. However I'd rather not spend 300$ for one that is "industrial" grade. I'm looking at a budget of around 100-150$ so anyone with any suggestions in that price range, please share your experiences and suggestions!

Thanks in advance!
Missed it by a week, but still a success in my book! Next goal, 220lbs by age 30... Oct, 22 2014!

(Current) 3/15/2014 @ 270.2
Prospect84 is offline   Reply With Quote