View Single Post
Old 01-18-2014, 01:05 PM   #54 (permalink)
lildebbieg
FitDay Member

Good morning everyone Checking in with Day 23 of my current 30 day rotation with was a mix glutes and legs/cardio....another great one! I 'll also be doing day 3 of the new 30 challenge once it's posted on the site.

I'm taking the kids skating today on an outdoor rink...neither of them know how to skate yet so this should be interesting Then this afternoon, they have their swimming lessons then we're going out for dinner. We haven't been going out for dinner as often since I've started trying to lose weight/body fat and my son really misses it. It was his suggestion that we go out tonight...he says to me "Mommy, why don't you take a break from cooking for all of us and we can go out for dinner after swimming on Saturday!". Awww....isn't he thoughtful....LOL! He's already learning how to sweet talk the girls So I said to him "Awwww that's so sweet of you to think of me. Will you be paying?" to which he quickly replied "No!". He's only 7 years old...too cute!

Have a good day all!

"Weight loss is like driving: If you ever veer off the road, just make a u-turn and head back in the right direction.."

Highest Weight - 143 lbs (03/Sept/13)
Short Term Goal - 136.6 lbs (31/Oct/14)
Current Weight - 136.4 lbs (10/Oct/14) Back to a healthy BMI!
Goal Weight - 114 lbs (aiming for March 31, 2015!!)
lildebbieg is online now   Reply With Quote