View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 05:50 PM   #16 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

I did well on food yesterday, but not on water. No exercise yet, but I will. Weekend will be challenging as I'm going out of town with my sister for a family reunion.

Ian, congrats on making your goal weight! Geez, I hope you figure out your water problem. Best wishes on your goals.

Nyda, I don't know how to count the ladder climbing, but I do know it burns calories. Nice advice to astralmonkey about measuring to see if inches are being lost rather than weight.

Libby, how are you feeling post surgery? Major kudos on showing up. Sounds like you've made up your mind to put in some great effort this week.

Hi, Robin. Congrats on a solid Monday report.

Astralmonkey. Great attitude that will take you a long way.

Hi, Mike, Nice report and thanks for hanging with us.

Hope, what are you eating today?

Today's menu:
Breakfast-unintentionally skipped due to a crazy morning. I should have at least made a protein shake.

Lunch was a Grilled Portabella mushroom wrap: grilled onion, and Swiss cheese on a low carb tomato-basil tortilla. (Simply remove mushroom stem and scrape out black gills with a spoon, season as desired (I just drizzled it with balsamic vinegar--I skipped salt and pepper) and saute 4-5 minutes in a drizzle of olive oil until cooked through. Top with grilled onion and melt the cheese on top.

Snack: protein shake and celery stuffed with chicken salad made with shredded chicken breast , almonds, celery, onion, and ranch dressing.

Dinner: leftover salmon patty, green beans with turkey bacon, cooked spinach, fresh strawberries

Snack: might be a repeat of afternoon snack
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Weight 11/14/2014 228.8
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote