View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #121 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Thanks to those who commented--I'll have a lot of fond memories about that beautiful wedding.

Robin, I bought ingredients for "modified" fat flush water. I went to three stores and none had white grapefruit (although I didn't see a color specified in the recipe) so got red grapefruit. No tangerines here, either, so I just got oranges. And I'm subbing a couple sprigs of spearmint (that I bruised to release some of the oils) for the peppermint. I'm starting the water tomorrow, but made a pitcher today because I read the longer it sets, the more flavorful it becomes.

Mel-Mc, you had a really great week, so you probably did just fine even with not logging yesterday. I've been horribly unfaithful to logging this week. I'm lucky that I prefer unsweetened iced tea. We have spearmint in the garden so I often drink an entire pitcher of that per day in hot weather. My brain gets off track in hot weather--yeah--I'll use THAT as an excuse. ;p

Libby, you had a fabulous week, too, so I'm expecting your scale will be really nice to you next time you hop on. Kudos om both exceeding your walking target and planning on adding more to it next week! Good planning on avoiding having to "readjust" in the restroom at the funeral. I didn't have a choice for the wedding--it was about 6 1/2 hours from the time we left the house to go to the church until the time we got back from the reception. As well as you're doing on your eating and exercise, you may be in for a pleasant surprise shopping for a dress for your niece's August wedding.

Hope, I counted "yes" way more times than "no" in your reports. Give yourself credit for that. You know what to do and how to do it. I'm expecting to see your six pound gain sheds rather quickly.
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Weight 11/14/2014 228.8
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote