Notices

Make Exercise Part of Your Day

Old 09-24-2012, 09:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default That's right

It's very important that everyone must do regular exercise to stay healthy, And every one must schedule his exercise time....
Old 09-28-2012, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

I agree with you. Exercise is a very important in our life. If we make exercise in part of our life we can make our body fit. I am a working person but in the morning I am always doing exercise.
Old 09-28-2012, 11:53 PM
FitDay Member

Default Exercise

Exercise is important part of our life.
It helps to keep our body fit and fine and having numerous advantages.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:27 PM
FitDay Member

Default Importance odf exercise

Exercise is really good for us and helps also to keep our body fit and fine.
A healthy person can do more work as compared to unhealthy person.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:35 PM
FitDay Member

Set time aside for exercise. If you have a busy schedule, you may need to plan your workout time as you would any other activity. Write it down on your calendar and then consider it an unbreakable contract. Joining a gym and taking a particular class may make it easier to stick to a routine, since you'll have specific days for it.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:28 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I agree with scheduling workout time like any other appointment. I work from home and when I first started I thought it would be easy to get in exercise, but I found that was not the case. So now I have a scheduled appointment to workout on my Outlook calendar that reminds me it's time.
Old 10-14-2012, 02:13 PM
FitDay Member

I completely agree! I used to work out in the morning for the same reasons. However, fell out of my workout routine as well as eating healthy and have gained a few extra pounds since last summer. Tomorrow is going to be my first day back on the treadmill. The plan is to set my alarm for 5:30 and get a minimum of 30 mins in to start my day on the right foot. I am hoping to increase my workout time eventually, but figured that I shouldn't outdue myself right off the bat. With the comfortable sleeping weather now, I am hoping that tomorrow I will be able to say that I got my butt out of bed and onto the treadmill!
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 PM
FitDay Member

Gonna start exercising soon. Start running ...
Old 10-27-2012, 05:32 AM
FitDay Member

Running on the treadmill at home, gym or running outdoors?
Old 11-02-2012, 08:45 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, I started this thread a looonnnggg...time ago. I forgot about it until I came across it today. So what's new since then - I have a beautiful 4 month old baby girl. I continued my treadmill workout (although at a less intense pace) until my 9th month of pregnancy. After being home from the hospital about a week or so I started back up. The best way to heal was to get moving! Going back to work in September gave me back a more structured schedule so I am once again up, with one eye half open , at 5AM doing my thing. It's great to still have a little me time and the workout continues to be a fantastic stress reliever and energy booster.