Notices

Can I lose weight without exercise?

Old 02-20-2014, 09:38 PM
FitDay Member

but your body wont suffer if you lose wait and no exercise ? it wont look nasty ?
Old 03-01-2014, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

avoid laziness, try to practice to get good results

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-06-2014 at 03:56 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 08:29 PM
FitDay Member

the shortcut method is sometime not better to gain good and enough results. if you follow up daily schedule, you can grab the best results.
Old 03-02-2014, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

I did it years ago and lost 10 kg with low fat diet. Yet, it took me almost a year as it is, eating and still losing weight i mean, slow process.

with exercise i would lose same amount of weight inside few months.
Old 03-03-2014, 04:49 PM
FitDay Member

weight lose only matters the proper exercise and healthy meal plan. so you must have to take care about this.
Old 03-21-2014, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

Weight loss is the good way to remain fit. If you consider to do regular exercise and diet control. You will gain best lifestyle.
Old 03-21-2014, 06:51 PM
FitDay Member

All of give us great information. Yes, you can loss your weight without exercise.
Diet plays an important role in bulking and cutting. I always try to maintain my diet to maintain my fitness and weight. It is good to eat natural and healthy food in diet and good to reduce calories to prevent from fat. Drink green tea because it has many benefits.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 04-06-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: removed a link
Old 08-08-2014, 01:01 PM
FitDay Member

When anyone decides to make a weight loss plan, they seem excited about it at first. But about a week later, working out can get really boring and tiresome. I myself can't stand to spend long hours at gym doing the same exercises everyday. While most weight loss plans tell you working out is important I think you can do just fine without it. I have lost some weight myself without working out, I only went for a little walk from time to time. And that's about all.
3500 calories equals a pound. That means that knocking 500 calories off your daily diet will result in a loss of 1 pound a week — without increasing exercise.
Your diet is responsible for 80-90% of your success or failure when it comes to losing weight and getting healthier. If I could only tell you to fix one thing, your diet or exercising, it would be your diet. For sure.

You can use these tips that helped me lose weight without working out:
-Drink a lot of water, Filling up on water before a meal helps encouraging portion control. If you’re hungry, try drinking a glass of water and waiting 20 minutes. You may not be hungry anymore. Beside water has no calories, so it’s a great alternative to other beverages that contain calories like soda.
-You can also eat veggies and fruit that contain a lot of water, they will fill you up faster, causing you to eat less. And they’re often very low in calories. Eat fresh veggies and fruit like apples, blueberries, grapes and orange, for veggies, Broccoli, Carrots, Cauliflower and tomatoes.
-Eat breakfast. studies indicate that eating breakfast jumpstarts your metabolism and gets it working for the day and that helps burning calories. And Avoid eating late at night. Because your body doesn't burn a lot of calories while you're asleep.
- Chew a Piece of Gum it may not be the ideal weight loss tool, but it can curb your appetite when it comes to snacking, decreasing hunger between meals.
-If you can handle spice, try adding some cayenne pepper to your meals to cut cravings. A 2011 study found the desire to consume fatty, salty, and sweet foods decreased more after the long term spicy food intake.

When I tried looking for ways to lose weight without exercise I found a lot of tips, but the ones above worked out best for me. Good luck using them.

you can also check this program, it helps losing weight through a great diet without any exercises:

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 08-08-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Removed link
Old 08-02-2018, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

Yes off course drinking more water can helps you in losing extra weight.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

There's a lot of great info in this thread. The important thing to remember is that the majority of weight loss comes from a proper diet. You can lose weight if you monitor your calorie intake levels, but that doesn't mean that working out isn't helpful. Working out does help you lose some calories, but I think the important aspect about working out is that it help you out with maintaining your overall fitness. It's important to stay fit and active. It'll help your body function, which in turn will also help in losing weight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.