Strength Train Like the Guys! >

Strength Train Like the Guys!

Community
Notices

Strength Train Like the Guys!

Old 02-03-2013, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Strength Train Like the Guys!

We got the short end of the stick on this ladies! Last year I tried it - I already knew mostly how to lift weights but had never put it all together consistently. I lifted weights twice a week, never more, about 45 minutes each time, with only about an hour of cardio for the week (only what I enjoyed doing most).

I lost 60 pounds last year, from 245 to 185! Oh, I ate lower carb (because that works for me), healthy fats, and around 100 grams of protein a day between food and protein shakes.

So now call my muscles my 'Fat Burners'.. You can't see them too much yet since I still have another 40 to go, but they don't cost any money to have them, THEY SHRED FAT 24 hours a day 7 days a week, I don't have the jitters, and if I miss a day or even a week all is not lost!

I know some ladies won't be able to get past the social stereotype of muscles being only for boys/men, but if you think you can do it - the scales will tip more in your favor than ever!!!!!! And for the future, those that don't like how I will look with a little muscle - don't look - and eat my bubbbles! I am WAY over caring what people think about my looks, I'm in this for ME and my health.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:40 AM
FitDay Member

wow! that's fascinating! i know i have been doing a bit of strength training too and am quiet impressed with the results. i love the little definitions in my abs and arms. i have not put the pieces of strength training together as you have but with the little i do, i still do see the results.
good work, enjoy your looks and your newly gained mean muscles!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:34 PM
FitDay Member

You go girl! Muscle on women looks great! And like you said it keeps you burning fat longer.