Notices

Week 3 weigh in

Old 04-22-2010, 10:20 PM
FitDay Member

Default Week 3 weigh in

Hope everyone had an awesome week. Time to weigh in!

Deanna
Old 04-22-2010, 10:34 PM
FitDay Member

Weighed in this morning at 179.2, so down 2.5 pounds for the week. I'm definitely missing the days when I would be down 5-6 pounds for the week. The worst part is that my willpower is double now what it was in the beginning and my workout is soooo much more intense, yet the best drop I can hope for on any given day is half a pound. Happy Friday everybody!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 10:41 PM
FitDay Member

so- i wrote a post a little while ago about not losing anymore weight even though i was exercising and my nutrition was great. This week, i ate a lot more calories 1600-1800 and didn't exercise as much- and i'm losing again! i'm really starting to believe this whole "eat enough calories" spiel. haha! I weighed in today at 216.5 (and this is with a huge cheat day ><). By the end of next week, i'll definitely meet my 20lb mark!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:32 PM
FitDay Member

I am down a pound this week to 168. Talk about it coming off slowly now- about a pound a week. I guess I shouldn't complain. After 177 pounds it was bound to slow down sometime.

My last and final goal was to be at 160 by May 1st. I don't think that will happen but I will keep going until I hit it! Only 8 pounds left...

Deanna
Old 04-22-2010, 11:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by showmenow
I am down a pound this week to 168. Talk about it coming off slowly now- about a pound a week. I guess I shouldn't complain. After 177 pounds it was bound to slow down sometime.

My last and final goal was to be at 160 by May 1st. I don't think that will happen but I will keep going until I hit it! Only 8 pounds left...

Deanna
You rock girl. Do people even recognize you anymore?
Old 04-23-2010, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Weigh in 276.4 down 3.6 finally showing a loss after not doing anything the month of April. That makes 30 pounds gone since January.
Old 04-23-2010, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
You rock girl. Do people even recognize you anymore?

No they don't and it is great. I can run to the grocery store looking like crap and not have to worry about running in to anyone I know! My husband walked passed me 3 times in the store the other day trying to find me. He keeps thinking I am our daughter if he just catches a glimpse of me

I was at a school function a couple of weeks ago with my daughter and kept seeing parents of other kids that I have known for years and years. I was trying to figure out why they wouldn't say anything to me - then I realized they didn't recognize me LOL.

Deanna
Old 04-23-2010, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by showmenow
No they don't and it is great. I can run to the grocery store looking like crap and not have to worry about running in to anyone I know! My husband walked passed me 3 times in the store the other day trying to find me. He keeps thinking I am our daughter if he just catches a glimpse of me

I was at a school function a couple of weeks ago with my daughter and kept seeing parents of other kids that I have known for years and years. I was trying to figure out why they wouldn't say anything to me - then I realized they didn't recognize me LOL.

Deanna
I've had one person not recognize me, but I've only lost 65 pounds. You on the otherhand, have shed a whole person and then some. That's just so awesome. Maybe you need to have t-shirts printed with before and after pictures just so people can identify you? That's too funny about the husband not recognizing you LOL. Mine recognizes me well enough, but he did say that grabbing a hold of me in the dark, feels a little like cheating on his wife. LOL.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:37 AM
FitDay Member

I came in at the exact same amount this week as last. 211.8. I am not discouraged because I really upped the amount of weights I have been doing and suspect I might have gained a pound or two of muscle. Clothes are fitting much more loosely.
Old 04-24-2010, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

Down 2 more pounds...204 this week. I'm really trying to break 200 by April 30, thats my first mini-goal.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.