Notices

What is are some of your favorite weight loss tips?

Old 03-04-2013, 01:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

I do most of these things as well as this new one, I bought a Nutri Bullet (100.00) and use that to make green drinks, complete with avocado & banana, to keep me full. You can use a blender but will need to really chop things finely and do your drink in small batches
Old 03-10-2013, 07:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default Tips for weight loss

Hi everybody..

I follow some tips when i feel very fat..

Take less food every time.

Talk walk daily in the morning and evening.

Always be cool.

don't think more time about any work or thing.

motivate yourself daily.
yoga.
Meditation
Forget all nothing
Old 03-11-2013, 06:46 PM
FitDay Member

Do excise daily..

Feel young everyday and do work hard. dont be lazy,

take food less.. maintain diet. yoga, meditation also better for weight less and don't about any time weight loss.
Old 03-18-2013, 12:25 PM
FitDay Member

Smile tips weight loss

Originally Posted by Tabithalongman
What are some of your most succesfull weight loss tips?? I have my few that I live by, but I am looking for some tips on cutting down. Please only share different/ unique tips.
I know about all the common ones.... lots of water lots of rest six small meals etc.

thank you so much in advance!
Cut the Carbs! Cutting down on your carbohydrate intake, particularly white carbs (that is, carbs from white bread, potatoes, etc.) and instead eating more high quality lean proteins (such as chicken and fish) is a great way to drop a few pounds quickly. But don’t cut carbs completely! You should still eat fibrous carbs, such as berries, spinach and apples
Old 03-19-2013, 01:29 AM
FitDay Member

Something that REALLY helps me a lot is not eating past 4pm. This is very hard though! you have to have the will power to not eat dinner. I have my big meals earlier in the day and for dinner i really only have a snack. (yogurt, fruit, crackers) nothing big. It almost never fails. Everyday i do this the next day the scale is a whole pound lower. The reason being that I give my body all that time to process the food and not go to bed. Time doesnt really matter but i do make sure not to eat at least 5 hours from bedtime. If you have the strenghth to do this you will not be disapointed!
Old 03-19-2013, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

No Cheese-its!!!
Old 03-26-2013, 06:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Tabithalongman
What are some of your most succesfull weight loss tips?? I have my few that I live by, but I am looking for some tips on cutting down. Please only share different/ unique tips.
I know about all the common ones.... lots of water lots of rest six small meals etc.

thank you so much in advance!
After my pregnancy i lost a few inches around my waist.I constantly wore this adira slimming tights to work and sometimes at home too.It helped me look slim in whatever i wear,and due to constant wearing it has actually reduced some inches.Now i gym wearing it,so that i lose some serious amount of pounds.
Old 03-27-2013, 06:13 PM
FitDay Member

If I want to lose weight then I will always go with natural way.
Here is share some good which i use for weight lose.

Exercise
Yoga
Morning and evening walk
Healthy and nutritious food
Avoid from spicy and unhealthy food
Old 03-28-2013, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JohnRobert1964
No Cheese-its!!!
That is Classic! Love it!

My best tip, is you have to be honest with yourself in everything. I don't eat "Diet" food "Low cal, Low Fat" to me it is all just smoke and mirrors. I eat the real deal, and watch my portions. By doing so I never feel deprived, never feel like I can or should reward myself for "being good" on my diet. Eating good IS my reward. I have never enjoyed eating so much until I made this important step, and I have never had successful weight loss in my life until making the decision to eat in this way.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

My favorite weight loss tips was doing yoga. Yes of course! Yoga for weight loss is a natural way of losing your body weight. There are many advantages are found with yoga for weight loss. It does not have any side effects. Yoga for weight loss was found to be everlasting.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 03-28-2013 at 08:49 AM. Reason: spam removed

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.