FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   tip for good exercise time (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/8623-tip-good-exercise-time.html)

EmmaWu 11-18-2012 04:28 PM

tip for good exercise time

6-8am to motivate the metabolism all day.
4-6pm to consump the rest of food in morning and noon.
30 mins before u sleep to consump the rest of food all day:o.

JennyJensin 11-19-2012 01:09 AM

That's Great

Emma, I never thought of it that way - thanks for sharing!

Jenny

connell1212 11-22-2012 05:01 PM

I completely agree with you on this. Morning workouts are best way to keep yourself active as well as motivated the whole day. I myself prefer doing workouts in early morning. Anyways, i liked the timings shared by you for doing exercise. Thanks for the share.

bedrik 12-10-2012 12:18 AM

Yes its good chart you shared here for me.

kevinjones23 12-10-2012 03:53 PM

I prefer to exercise in the morning. No better way to kick-start the metabolism. :)

1dwing 12-11-2012 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by EmmaWu (Post 92091)
6-8am to motivate the metabolism all day.
4-6pm to consump the rest of food in morning and noon.
30 mins before u sleep to consump the rest of food all day:o.

None of this is really true.

If ex. in the morning helps wake you up and gets you going then do it. Our bodies are always burning cal as energy, awake or asleep. What is important is that you exercise. Time is not really relevant.

bedrik 12-11-2012 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Dillon2222 (Post 92944)
I absolutely consent with you on this. Beginning morning exercises are best way to keep yourself effective as well as inspired the whole day. I myself choose doing exercises in day. Anyways, i liked the timings distributed by you for doing work out.

Yes I impressed here morning exercise is the best way always.

rpmcduff 12-12-2012 03:41 AM

Studies I have read indicate that morning exercise can burn more bodyfat if performed before you start consuming calories for the day. Because your body does burn calories while you sleep it uses up most of your glycogen reserves while you sleep. Exercising before you consume more calories forces the body to finish off those same glycogen reserves and when they are gone the body start converting your stored bodyfat into glycogen for energy.

I find it hard to exercise in the morning and find it much more enjoyable in the evening. As 1Dwing said it is still more important that you exercise and eat at a deficit than when you exercise.

1dwing 12-13-2012 06:50 AM

Originally Posted by rpmcduff (Post 92964)
Studies I have read indicate that morning exercise can burn more bodyfat if performed before you start consuming calories for the day. Because your body does burn calories while you sleep it uses up most of your glycogen reserves while you sleep. Exercising before you consume more calories forces the body to finish off those same glycogen reserves and when they are gone the body start converting your stored bodyfat into glycogen for energy.

I find it hard to exercise in the morning and find it much more enjoyable in the evening. As 1Dwing said it is still more important that you exercise and eat at a deficit than when you exercise.

Read up on intermittent fasting. The people that follow it love it and I have done a modified IF and will do again when I cut in January.