Notices

:-) weight loss

Old 05-22-2013, 11:50 PM
FitDay Member

It is not a good to take pills for weight loss. They have many bad effects. Try to avoid them and follow a proper and balance diet.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kimbles71
Hi all

I'm new here and joined today. I stopped smoking 2 weeks this Friday...but am eating too much!!! Help!!
Keep your hands busy doing something else! That really helped me.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hiya,

According to you, drinking a lot of water or tea such as green tea, could help to lose weight or eliminate?

Claire.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

Follow a proper balanced diet this will help you to lose weight quickly. Drink lots of water and do exercise like yoga .. Drink green tea.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks for your answers, your advices.
I think drinking more water and drinking green tea can help. So, concerning green tea, have you ever heard about green tea from Java, an Indonesian island?

Cheers, Claire.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:02 PM
FitDay Member

Hey,
That's good, jogging play an important role to lose weight fast.
You an do regular exercise also like aerobics, yoga, cardio exercise.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:58 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss

Not only regular exercise, but following a proper diet is equally important for weight loss. If you don't find time to exercise, try to walk at least 15 to 20 minutes a day. That will be sufficient. The main goal is to burn the extra calories and reduce weight. Also, try to limit the intake of additional or unnecessary calories which would result into gaining weight. There are a number of diets which you can follow depending upon your schedule and suitability.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

Its all about following a strict diet chart. If you are really focus of achieving a goal then you should be strong enough to stay committed and stick to it. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Drink two glasses of water 30 minutes before taking your food. This may help you eat little food. Good luck!!
Old 07-02-2013, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

I've got observed a lot of ancestors making use of completely new strategies to shed weight nevertheless almost nothing is effective. You need to try out one thing natural and practice it having full of determination. You'll want to find critical regarding it or maybe every little thing will be waste materials of your energy.
I may advocate that you lessen your meal ingestion full of cabohydrate supply and extra fat. Additionally steer clear of junk food. Whenever possible after that attempt to go the particular stairs of any constructing rather than utilizing a good elevator.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:32 PM
FitDay Member

if we wanna loss weight fast. then we have to eat normal diet like, green vegetables and fruits juice, and do some exercise daily.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.