Notices

Weight Loss/fitness pal

Old 04-19-2012, 11:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss/fitness pal

Hi there!
I'm looking for someone that would be interested in helping one another lose weight and get in shape. I am a homeschool Mom of 4 children (all by csection), and I am working on moving to a different state. Lots of changes going on in my life. Just found out that my Dad was diagnosed with cancer. So, I am really trying to avoid emotional eating. I also have a hard time sleeping at night. So, I need to get into a better routine overall.

Anyone out there interested in being an encouragement to one another?
Old 04-20-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome to the site! You sure have a lot going on right now. It is hard to avoid that mindless eating in a stressful time.

There is a wonderful group of girls/women in the women's only section of this forum. We post weekly goals and encourage each other toward them. It is your own thing though. THere is no set goals or 'food police'. You are welcome to come there and see what it's all about!
Old 04-24-2012, 02:07 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Jenny,

I'm also looking for a weightloss buddy. I'm getting married this July and am trying to get myself back into shape before the big day. I have a very open schedule for chatting, brain storming and encouragement. Let me know what you think !
Old 04-25-2012, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

If you are still here, I'm interested in being weight loss buddies.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, trying to connect with others on forums.