Notices

My state of mind

Old 04-04-2012, 11:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default My state of mind

It's probably the weirdest thing happen to me.

Last summer, when I really get to almost to my weight goal (127) for a very first time. I worried about my look all the time. And every time I look at food all I see is calories. It's really made me crazy.

Long vacation come, and I let loose and gain a few pounds. Vacation finished and I gained about 10 more. I noticed that during this period, I don't worried about my appearance as much, and my mind feel good and I don't see food as calories.

Obviously I do not like my look now when all my clothes are tight. In my experience, I had 2 extreme state of mind.

Does anyone have this experience? And how can I come to a happy medium/
Much appreciate.
Mai
Old 04-05-2012, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

The experience where you are measuring your calories is supposed to fun!

and yes most of us have been through this I think. Nothing to worry about.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:32 AM
FitDay Member

I'm living it right now. I've been doing great on my journey, and i leave for a 2 week vacation this weekend, and I have been worrying about all the eating out I will do.

I just decided to try my best, and brush myself off when I get home. The key will be to
get back on the horse when I get home. I cant let my vacation ruin how far I've come.
IT TOOK ME WAAAY LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS TO GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT, I WONT GAIN IT ALL BACK IN TWO WEEKS EITHER ! lol.
Old 04-05-2012, 04:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jonjaxmom
IT TOOK ME WAAAY LONGER THAN TWO WEEKS TO GAIN ALL THE WEIGHT, I WONT GAIN IT ALL BACK IN TWO WEEKS EITHER ! lol.
Perfectly said!
Old 04-05-2012, 08:47 AM
Banned

yep going to an event or going on vacation does have you all worried...what are my food options etc.... but remember once you get back home you just get back on bandwagon of shedding pounds.....long as you make the best
food decisions MOST of the time youre out or on vacation...you will be just
fine......you can't deprive yourself 100%...allow yourself some space as well..

Good Luck everybody as we walk this challenge together
Old 04-05-2012, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

But when you got closer to your weight goal. Do you see junk food as poison. Like I see fried chicken and I can tell how many calories in 1 piece. I looked at a piece of cake and see the number on it. So this condition make me crazy...

May be I need to see a doctor.
Mai
Old 04-17-2012, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

Read the book 80/10/10 rv diet by dr. douglas graham. It has completely changed my life. Not just for weight control but for perfect ultimate health! It's truely amazing.