Notices

Water

Old 02-24-2012, 08:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Water

Hey everyone! Make sure you get 64 oz of water everyday! It really does help. You don't have to guzzle it all down in one sitting. Just sip it throughout the day. Did you know that thirst sometime represents itself as hunger so you may feel hungry but really be thirsty. Try some water before opening the fridge. Good luck!
Old 02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
FitDay Member

Default Good tip

And there's more for you:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post68920
Old 02-25-2012, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VitoVino

Hey Vito - there's something funky about that link. it starts to load, and then the page "blinks" and gives the following message: "No thread specified"

M
Old 02-25-2012, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by meking703
Hey Vito - there's something funky about that link. it starts to load, and then the page "blinks" and gives the following message: "No thread specified"

M
Until it gets fixed, as soon as you see the page load, hit the "Esc" key (Windows) and it won't blink and the page works normally.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by handcycle2005
Until it gets fixed, as soon as you see the page load, hit the "Esc" key (Windows) and it won't blink and the page works normally.

Good tip. That's weird, now the Forums seem to be on the blink. Pretty soon maybe we'll have to wave a raw chicken over our heads while chanting "Hare Krishna" to get things to work.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Banned

H2O help tremendously.... i have a bottle with me always
Old 03-07-2012, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Divide and Conquer

I totally agree on drinking plenty of water. There are so many reasons water is good for our systems. Flushing out toxins being one of them.

LoraLove, you're giving a great example of how to divide and conquer. With help of others on this site, I've finally found a method that works for me using that principle.

Keep on dividing & conquering folks! It's doable.

ETA: I realize this is an old thread, but am so eager to encourage people to drink plenty of water.

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-07-2012 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Banned

they said drink half your body wt...so if u weigh 200lbs..u only suppose to drink 100.0 oz water a day.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Works for Me!!

I started drinking water a few years back and found that I got hooked on ICE water.... bottle water does not work for me or water without ice..... load that glass up and make it super cold and it quenches my thirst.

Since then I have 3 8oz cups of decaf coffee in the morning and then the rest of the day it's ice water..... late in the day, I ad a little apple or orange juice and splenda to taste. This has allowed me to completely give up ice tea and diet soda altogether.

I have to be careful though, that I don't drink too much water so I try to limit my ice water intake to about 4-5 16oz glasses per day....

It took a little to get used to at first to switch to ice water, but now it is like I am addicted to it.....

Give it a try.....
Old 04-10-2012, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Water is one of the most over looked secrets of weight loss. If you're trying to lose weight and stay on a diet you should drink at least eight big glasses of water a day. Thanks for sharing with us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.