FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Healthy losing weight for everyone (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/642-healthy-losing-weight-everyone.html)

PaulJohans 03-26-2010 02:38 PM

Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?

cjohnson728 03-26-2010 03:00 PM

I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.

jonr71 03-26-2010 03:22 PM


Originally Posted by PaulJohans (Post 6839)
Yes I forgot, I found on one forum some person called Rebeca sterted a thread about teas and said that that particular teas are good. She must work for that company?

I tell you - you cannot make this stuff up...

Pauljohans joins fitday the day after melissafit79 and his only other post (other than the ones criticising my obvious statements) was to priase teateateas.com...

You are really going to have to do better than that.

BTW - One of the other supporters of teateateas on another site was a "paul" simons - I was wondering where he fit in.

jonr71 03-26-2010 03:26 PM


Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 6840)
I noticed it, jonr71. (It's funny the way the words are misspelled in the same ways). To me it is subtle (or maybe not so subtle) advertising and I find it annoying, so I skip those posts. I had no idea they were pervasive on other boards. I really enjoy and utilize this site and don't want to see it filled with ads, so I hope the moderators watch it and do something if it becomes harder to avoid.

Thanks - yes they are active across dozens of sites this year. I also wish the moderators would step in. This is a great site (even though I have only recently joined myself) it has really helped me to be motivated and I continue to get great, genuine advice. I would not want that to be spoiled by those pretending to be genuine.

glenn1978 03-26-2010 04:07 PM

Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...

PaulJohans 03-26-2010 04:21 PM

What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A :confused: OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)

jonr71 03-26-2010 05:20 PM


Originally Posted by glenn1978 (Post 6851)
Wow paul...Melissa's teas must be amazing for you to jump to the defense of her. I could only wish for complete strangers on the internet to support me if someone challenges my posts on the internet. (please note the sarcasm)

Great product placement in your posts though...tell me, could you or Melissa recommend any other great sites that I could purchase teas from. I am sure that if you are all not the same person who is pimping a certain site you would be happy to. ***wait, wait...i think I can hear you typing "tea sites" into google now so that you can post the list here....***

Knowing the MO this is transparent and an epic fail...It also explains why you and melissa jumped on me for my comments above...

This is just sad...


I like coffee now. ;-)

01gt4.6 03-27-2010 02:42 AM


Originally Posted by PaulJohans (Post 6855)
What can I say. I am leaving this argument. I am sorry for my registring date, and for my language mistakes. I am Spanish and I didn't want to promote. Maybe I leave this forum. This is so boring. Another "Paul" ??? starts with M and ands with A :confused: OK.
I dont care about melissa or other M girl. Good luck to all! sincirely(or how you write it)

bye

TiaShizzle 03-27-2010 03:43 AM

Wow, how crazy. Anyway, Im not buying any slimtea anytime soon. Lol. I guess know that eating about 5 to 6 small meals a day really helps me and I am sure I am going to see results and I wont be needing slimtea. Lol.

Its sad. People sign up online to get advice and help about a problem they have been struggling with and others try to prey on that desperation to sell a crappy product. Pathetic.

Devansh21 08-31-2021 12:28 PM

Maintain – Quick Tips
  • Eat raw fruits and vegetables daily.
  • Limit carb consumption.
  • Reduce sugar consumption and replace sugar with other sweeteners like jaggery and honey.
  • Keep fast food consumption.
  • Drink a minimum of 6-8 glasses of water every day.
  • Spend at least 3-4 hours a week doing for exercise.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:05 AM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.