Notices

can anyone help

Old 02-24-2012, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default can anyone help

Ok I need some help! I've been watching what i eat, i workout, and my calories count is less then what i burn. So why is it I will loose a couple of pounds then gain it all back in a week or so. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Please help.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Did you try what I recommended before?

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...html#post73128

You never replied, so I wonder if you saw that.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Lots of good information on the link Vito provided. It does take some effort on your part to read through it. Lots of things can effect your weight loss including timing of your meals and how your calories are spread out over a day. Macro-nutrients (FAT, CARBS, and PROTEIN) ratios can also play a role. Read throught the info on the link that Vito provided and if you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask.
Old 02-24-2012, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rpmcduff
Lots of good information on the link Vito provided. It does take some effort on your part to read through it. Lots of things can effect your weight loss including timing of your meals and how your calories are spread out over a day. Macro-nutrients (FAT, CARBS, and PROTEIN) ratios can also play a role. Read throught the info on the link that Vito provided and if you have specific questions don't hesitate to ask.