Notices

Hey

Old 03-12-2010, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Default Hey

Just wanted to swing in and say hey!!! Im new around here Ive had HUGE results so far but it is time to really turn it on!!!! Ive gone from 420 to 253 in about 2 and half years and Im currently back at about 300. Came back up on purpose but not happy how I look or feel. So now Im coming back down.

I'm a retired professional Benchpresser and looking forward to hearing everyones success stories and sharing mine.

I'm not on a diet it is now a lifestyle. I call everything my "Damn Lifestyle" casue when asked how much weight I wanna lose I say its not about the pounds its about my wife saying "DAMN" when I take my shirt off!!!

So here I am ready to take it to the next level. Look forward to making some new friends here.

Mike "the Big Bad" Wolfe
Old 03-12-2010, 07:13 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome to FitDay, Mike! My name is Mary and I've always been fat, but I'm finally looking to do something about it, so fat I've only lost 5 pounds, but it's also only been 5 days, so not bad for me! Good luck on your journey to being healthier and I hope its a success!
Old 03-13-2010, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

I am fairly new to fitday myself. I have never been overweight till I turned 30 then all of the sudden the pounds started to pack on. My goal is to look and feel healthy. I would love just to wear a pair of shorts without someone looking at the roll at my knee or the fat on the back of my leg. I am very self-consious about it but am getting better. My husband is a great supporter and that I think is the key!
Old 03-13-2010, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

I'm cracking up over the "Damn lifestyle", I say something similar about our elliptical. Hubby doesn't really use the elliptical much, but seems to be enjoying it all the same... Welcome aboard, and congrats on that huge weight loss and good luck on your continued success.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:09 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks folks!! Man im sitting heretoday adding up my totals EKKKKK its only 1pm and I only got a lil over 1000 cals left for the day. Ooopps to big of a breakfast. Eating out kills a diet fast!!!
Old 03-14-2010, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats Mike. I started in Jan, and am off to a slow start, but heading in the right direction. And I agree, eating out is really tough, I know there are low cal options on most menus - but I have a hard time choosing the low cal stuff. Severly limiting my meals out..for now anyways.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:46 AM
Super Moderator

welcome aboard Mike. My name is Mike as well, I have just one question... why did you come back up to 300 on purpose? Was it b/c you wanted to challenge yourself to see if you could get back down, or what? Just curious.