Notices

Be physically fit – you know you’ll like it!

Old 09-15-2022, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Default Be physically fit – you know you’ll like it!

Good health is a boon to your body. It helps you physically and mentally. Good health can be maintained by doing regular exercise and maintaining a well-balanced diet. It is imperative to eat proper meals at the appropriate time. The key source of being happy is fit and healthy. Regular exercise, a proper routine diet, and peace of mind can help one attain good health and fitness.

Check out the 4 exercise videos you can do for ultimate fitness. Combine them into a routime for a workout that’s simple but powerful and sure to keep you in shape for the rest of your life.

Old 09-18-2022, 06:32 PM
FitDay Member

Quite interesting information, thank you!
Old 10-22-2022, 06:24 PM
FitDay Member

If you are trying to get leaner you need to be in a caloric deficit. The first thing I would do is start tracking all of my food on an app like MyFitnessPal. You could do this to find an average of how many calories and macronutrients you eat a day. Then you need to find your maintenance calories. You can use one of many formulas that will give you an estimate. I wouldn’t spend to long on which formula is best, just look at a few and ballpark it. Next I would set a goal and taking totalix muscle builder to help me build my muscle.
Old 03-22-2023, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Make it a habit to exercise. Do some type of exercise in your regular routine, such as going for a walk after lunch. Don't spend too much time in front of the TV or computer. At least once every hour, take a 5-minute stretch or activity break. Consider simple ways to increase your daily activity level.