Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Lessons learned from losing 76 pounds... >

Lessons learned from losing 76 pounds...

Community
Notices

Lessons learned from losing 76 pounds...

Old 01-04-2012, 11:07 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Outstanding Pixie - what a great little document to share with all of our "I'm trying to diet" friends. No try... just do (to paraphrase Yoda)
Old 01-12-2012, 04:52 PM
FitDay Member

Default Pixiedust you are my inspiration and I love the site too!

site is great! all the applications work properly and calulate properly, so far no bugs or crazy pay for use features like other sites. I love it!

2nd of all I think the advice is spot on and im in a similar boat need to lose 60 lbs i'm aiming for 6 months but will be happy if I can do it in 12. It's stories like yours that keep me from giving up. I know if i stick to this i can get back to the 120 lbs I used to be 10 years ago.

now 29, 5ft1 and a disgusting 180 lbs. ... all my fat friends are now skinnier than me it's disgusting and depressing. i see pictures of myself at 120 and wonder, how did I let myself get this bad!?!?!! I know it's a lifestyle change, gotta get with it and STICK with it! thank you for the inspirational advice! Pixie please PM me if you want to be my mentor!!!!

-Daniella
Old 01-13-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pixiedust7976
Yes, i do plan on using FitDay for maintance. Gotta keep myself accountable, and don't want any slip ups so to speak. I worked too hard and need to keep my discipline going, or I feel like it will creep back on.

and thank you all!!

Excellent. I'd appreciate your feedback on this thread, if you would please, whether you think it's accurate, or have any suggestions/corrections:

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...intenance.html

Old 01-18-2012, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

Good catch Kocialapcia.
Why would someone cut and paste something directly from Runner's World and make it seem like they wrote it?
Old 01-18-2012, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by heather4132
Good catch Kocialapcia.
Why would someone cut and paste something directly from Runner's World and make it seem like they wrote it?
Agreed, good catch. And an excellent question indeed. I have edited the original post so there won't be any confusion as to what's going on here. It's still great advice, only the advice comes from 'Dr. Gin'.
Old 11-19-2020, 09:46 PM
FitDay Member

hey thank you)
Old 11-19-2020, 09:52 PM
FitDay Member

Excellent material, relevant today))
Old 03-09-2023, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

thanks for info
Old 03-22-2023, 07:23 PM
FitDay Member

Default Things I learned From Losing 10 kgs of weight

I leaned from loosing 10 kgs of weight that one should be determined, focused and hard working towards his/her goals. He/She should eat healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle. You can also add various source of protein like whey protein.