A Review of the Yoanana machine >

A Review of the Yoanana machine

Community
Notices

A Review of the Yoanana machine

Old 12-30-2011, 12:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default A Review of the Yoanana machine

Due to medical issues I am on a fruit -vegetable- no sodium-no sugar and no animal protein lifestyle way of eating and just wanted to let everyone know about a Christmas gift my husband bought me it is called the Yoanana icecream machine it takes only fresh frozen fruit and makes it into a icecream like treat I LOVE IT,,,,this is not an advertisement this is just something I wanted to share as I know alot of the quizmo's out there are not worth the money.
It was purchased at Meijer not ordering online so saved the shipping costs.
I fixed the banana and strawberry icecream last night so yummy no sugar-no artifical added ingredients - no sodium only fruit.
This morning making the banana and pineapple for breakfast.
You can view this online to see what it is hope this helps someone,
Old 12-30-2011, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

It sounds like fun machine to use. I've been meaning to try blending some fruits up in the blender, then making my own frozen fruit pops. Basically you just need 2-3 fruits and you freeze individual layers until it's completed. But this machine sounds like a neat variation of this and probably easier to use. Use it in good health.
Old 12-30-2011, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks ....I have tried the fruits in the blender but this is totally different this is creamy like ice cream.
Trying the pumpkin /banana(you freeze in ice cube trays canned pumpkin-pumpkin pie seasonings and vanilla) flavor tonight for dessert.

I am all for anything that will make the foods I have to eat taste or look better to eat.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Here is an update on my new way of eating fruit creams instead of ice cream
I love this machine I have tried almost every fruit combo you can find also tried some that aren't even mentioned in the recipe booklet that came with it.
I froze some low carb yogurt in ice cube trays and add it to the frozen banana and it is so yummy.
We also tried freezing sugar free pudding and all I can say is who needs fattening ice cream when you can have healthy options \.
Again I am not pushing the machine for any other reason than to help others find a healthier way of eating.
We purchased ours at Meijers but found them recently at Krogers and that way you don't have to pay shipping and handling
Old 02-10-2012, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Vickey Darrell
Again I am not pushing the machine for any other reason than to help others find a healthier way of eating.
Well, some here can probably claim that I "push" green tea, although I rarely mention a brand and have never mentioned where to buy it. Just be careful and you'll be fine.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:27 AM
FitDay Member

I was hoping I wasn't crossing any lines but love it when someone informs me of good ways and things to try to help my weight loss journey an easier one.

I too love green tea.
Old 02-10-2012, 03:58 AM
FitDay Member

I don't have that particular machine, but I have something that makes ice cream out of fruit. It you have a Kitchen Aide mixer you can buy an ice cream attachment for it. Works like a dream, very yummy.