Notices

Last Ten Pounds? (Before&During Pictures)

Old 03-19-2012, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Last Ten Pounds? (Before&During Pictures)

Hey there everyone So my name is Chloe and I just recently lost a total of 37 pounds from August 2011 to now. I am at 135 pounds and was wondering what you all did to lose that last pesky 10 pounds? I do about an hour of cardio a day and then will work on a body part for about an other hour at the gym. I eat as healthy as I can ( I live in residence so it's a tad hard at times) , at about 1600-2000 cals a day. It seems like instead of losing weight, my body has started just gaining muscle, which is fine, but i dont see much difference in size, just definition.
Are there any tips, tricks , exercises that worked for you?
Thanks a lot !

Old 03-19-2012, 06:07 AM
FitDay Member

I lost it by continuing to eat clean, exercise, and watching my sodium. I found that I kept losing weight even though I wasn't trying. My goal was 150, but I've gotten down to 138 recently, holding pretty well below 140 for the last month or two. If you do these three things the last 10 isn't as hard as everybody makes it out to be.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:00 AM
Banned

Great before/after Pics!! Good Job
Old 03-24-2012, 01:02 AM
FitDay Member

yeah go with what vito says, you just got to try and keep on track, your body slows down, but if you keep at it it'll come off. if you give up the weight will just come back at you.

also change things up abit, try doing some different excirses and different foods.

sometimes the body need a change to get off that platoue
Old 03-26-2012, 04:19 AM
FitDay Member

It's only one picture, but you look done to me. I'm not placating here either, definition is great, but you don't need to show ribs! (I'm a guy, and just dropped from 15% to 9% with a goal of around 5 or so, but the ladies shouldn't be aiming this low in my opinion)

Sorry, I didn't really answer your question though... I did think of one thing though, are you making sure you adjust your fitday information as you change calorie needs? When your weight drops, your needs drop too.

Last edited by jemcgarvey; 03-26-2012 at 04:31 AM.